A quick easy banana bread recipe. Perfect for when you have over ripen bananas or need a quick dessert for unexpected guest.
- 3 overly ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnut
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- spray or line your TWO non stick loaf pans
- In a large bowl mash up banana with a fork (or use a mixer )
- add in 2 large eggs, mix well
- If you’re adding any of the optional add in, do so now. I would hand mix chocolate chip, chopped pecans or chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
(Visited 655 times, 1 visits today)